Catfight vs Wrestling Forum Index Catfight vs Wrestling
Female Wrestling, Catfights, Girl on Girl, Facesitting, Girls Fights ...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Catfight Club - 2.0
For my viewers:(IMPORTANT!!)PLEASE READ THIS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catfight vs Wrestling Forum Index -> Catfight & Wrestling Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bustycatfightfan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: For my viewers:(IMPORTANT!!)PLEASE READ THIS. Reply with quote

(For freedom of Expression:Please refer to Hustler Magazine v. Jerry Falwell(1988);Freedom of Speech for parodies and The U.S.Constitution). All is fantasy and the stories are Fictitious; and it not to slander any persons.As far as wrestling maneuvers, lease be advised that any technical wrestling moves or anything in this story are not to be performed at home or anywhere else.This includes BDSM and other risky physical-sexual activities. Leave it to the licensed professionals.Do not practice the physical and sexual fantasies at home. If consensual between partners, use caution; and still do not perform these acts(physical or sexual) if it is not safe. If you cannot separate fantasy from reality, please disregard my story lines and do not read them..As for the stories,characters, persons, places, and situations are only fantasy; and is purely coincidental to other real life stories that are not known to the author of the literature.The literature and writings are not intended to offend anyone of any ethnic background or gender. Only mature readers of an adult age depending on the age laws of that state are allowed to read my writings(not to be viewed or read by children under the legal age limit of any state(between the ages of 18-21; or older).The writings are only for sexual expression and fantasy. Keep it real only in your fantasies within yourself and the people who have a mature mind; and, again, do not confuse reality with fantasy.In pure reality and someone with a conscious, I do not promote,advocate, or encourage the physical,emotional,or undignified treatment of WOMEN. I do not and WILL not condone nor promote rape(I, myself, have never in my life physically harmed or beat up a woman(Honestly).). I would never encourage sexual assault or any kind of inhumane mistreatment of women. Black men and all men of all ethnic walks of life; RESPECT AND PROTECT YOUR WOMEN!!!!! AT ALL COST in the name of human rights and self defense in the preservation of life and limb(as prescribed by the law)!!!.In this thought, remember the laws of the land and nation in which you are under(and God's). I sincerely mean this.This is only fantasy. Entertain your deep fantasies to keep yourself entertained; and to yourself.But, please keep reality and personal human rights not too far distant in your thoughts and conscious.
Bustycatfightfan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Please read:For My Viewers:(Please read this!) Reply with quote

Please read: For My Viewers:(Please read this!!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catfight vs Wrestling Forum Index -> Catfight & Wrestling Stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: